Lange's legendary performance concentrated in a more comfortable, wider boot. Based on the "choose your fit" concept, the new LX 70 W HV ski / all mountain boot now offers a new width of 102 mm at the front of the foot. If you have wide feet and are looking for high performance in a comfortable ski boot that is adapted to the female body shape, then the LX is the right choice for you. The combination of Lange's legendary performance and a wider fit, coupled with even easier foot entry and exit, ensures you stay comfortable all day long. Our innovative, lightweight Dual Core construction guarantees efficiency, power and precision to make you one with your boot. With an Alpine sole and a screw added in the shell, it offers more performance and equals the level of the RX boot. Special features for women skiers: a tongue designed to match the female body shape and provide greater precision and control, a thinsulate liner to keep the foot warm, a shell shape adapted for women's calves and tibias. Don't hesitate to thermoform your liners to obtain the best possible match for your feet.
- Last : 102
- Flex index : 70
- Shell—Technology : DUAL CORE
- Shell—Material : Lyfran
- Shell—Bootboard : PLASTIC
- Shell—Specifications : Soft plastic so that the foot can slide in easily
- Specifications : Specially shaped for women
- Material : Polyolefin
- Liner—Technology : Dual 3D Comfort
- Liner- Thermal : Thinsulate
- Liner -Additional functions : Customisable Core Custom 5
- Buckles—Technology : Alu Race
- Liner—Powerstrap width : 40 mm
- Tongue : Tongue specially designed for women: Shin Control
- Buckles—Material : Alu
- Soles—Properties : Alpine
- Additional functions—Canting : Double canting
- Soles—Features : Alpine
- Liner—Technology—Liner name : Customisable Core Custom 5
- Additional Features : Specially designed "comfort" soles
|Mondo||Men's US||Women's US||Euro||UK|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Light Blue / 22.5||03607683989362||LBL6260225||LAN244961385|
|Light Blue / 23.5||03607683989386||LBL6260235||LAN245979885|
|Light Blue / 24.5||03607683989409||LBL6260245||LAN24955515|
|Light Blue / 25.5||03607683989423||LBL6260255||LAN24433805|
|Light Blue / 26.5||03607683989447||LBL6260265||LAN249626475|
|Light Blue / 27.5||03607683989461||LBL6260275||LAN243729895|