Designed for adventures, the M-Pro 99 is a versatile freeride ski that combines power with maneuverability. Offering impeccable edge grip in all kinds of conditions together with precision and fast floatation in deep powder, it responds energetically to all the expectations of skiers of wide-open spaces, with the added bonus of a precise snow feel.
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
Full Sidewall Construction
- With the Full Sidewall Construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
Hybrid Core Poplar PU
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio of height/length, the ski flies over the powder and keeps its grip on hard snow.
TI Rocket Frame
- An ingenious blend of power generated by the titanal and a specific geometry designed to lighten the ski. Guaranteed high level of Freeride performance for the M-PRO range.
- Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Hybrid Poplar PU / Hybrid Core|
|Construction||Sandwich Full Sidewall / Ti Rocket Frame Reinforcement|
* Subject to change without notice.