Supercharged suspension for the comfort and performance to match the simplicity of Step On.
The men's Burton Step On Genesis Snowboard Bindings bring the simplicity of the Step On system to a binding that balances high-end comfort with a playful, responsive feel. Kickback Hammock suspension raises the bar for comfort and response, while full underfoot cushioning keeps you riding longer. Micro-adjust the lean to suit your stance, step on, and ride.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
|Black / Small||193177359429|
|Black / Medium||193177359412||MEN46836030M|
|Black / Large||193177359405||MEN46948686L|
|White/Black / Small||193177359450|
|White/Black / Medium||193177359443|
|White/Black / Large||193177359436|