It's never been easier to wear your glasses under your goggles than with the new Index 2.0 goggle. Its finely crafted frame and interior allow for extra volume to accommodate eyeglasses, and the temple cutouts for eyeglass arm pieces permit both eyewear products to live together in unison. Prescription eyeglass compatible
Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, the Index 2.0 features sophisticated over-the-glasses technology for extra comfort, including a finely crafted interior with extra volume to better accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog free. The Index 2.0's lens also offers premium clarity thanks to its incorporated VIVID Technology with Optics by ZEISS.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
DOUBLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Double Face Foam is a two part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- PressFit Lens Interchange System
- Injection-molded cylindrical lenses and optional VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®
- Temple cutouts for eyeglass frame arm pieces
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
|Red Flow / Amber Rose||196178096515||7154484|
|Red Flow / Amber Scarlet||196178096522||7154485||IND20451945W|
|Red Flow / Vivid Ember||196178096539||7154486|
|Red Flow / Vivid Smoke||196178096546||7154487|