This team favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a mid-range flex that's 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the men's Burton Malavita Re:Flex Snowboard Binding has carved out a reputation for its ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap, and Asym Hammockstrap wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. Offered in two versions, the Re:Flex mounting system is compatible with every major snowboard brand on the market. Winged hi-backs on the Vape Cloud colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Hi-Back: Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap: Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Cushioning: AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Burton Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Highback||Heel Hammock w/Living Hinge|
|Base||Single-component baseplate construction|
|Bolt Pattern||Re:Flex Mounting System|
|Ankle Strap||Asym Hammockstrap|
|Toe Strap||Supergrip Capstrap 2.0|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brackish / Small||190450204490||BUR40203604S|
|Brackish / Medium||190450204483||BUR40624735M|
|Brackish / Large||190450204476||BUR40937604L|
|Frost / Small||190450689792||BUR47826011S|
|Frost / Medium||190450689785||BUR42417032M|
|Frost / Large||190450689778||BUR42845509L|
|Marbled Leather / Medium||193177029056||BUR46836068M|
|Marbled Leather / Large||193177029049||BUR46987309L|
|Pink/Yellow/Blue / Medium||193177029087||BUR46240782M|
|Pink/Yellow/Blue / Large||193177029070||BUR46895734L|