A step up from hook-and-loop straps for rising riders who are ready for the quick and easy comfort of the BOA Fit System.
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast-lacing convenience of the BOA Fit System. For the kid that's just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom BOA delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can dial in their boots without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of shredding possibilities.
- Lacing: BOA Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- Liner: 3M Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|White / 12C||190450676730||BUR34349359C|
|White / 13C||190450676747||BUR34709436C|
|White / 1K||190450676754||BUR33886977K|
|White / 2K||190450676761||BUR33632368K|
|White / 3K||190450676778||BUR33977419K|
|Black / 11C||190450676662||BUR393066C|
|Black / 13C||190450676686||BUR34473712C|