A stud-ready winter tire designed to bite into any trail surface.
Go slashing through the snow
When bite and traction are required above all else, this tire keeps you moving. Roll through the roughest terrain and deepest snow with the stud-ready, aggressively treaded Gnarwhal. Available to fit both 26 and 27.5 wheels, this versatile tire can be ridden with or without studs to add traction to even the slipperiest winter riding conditions.
- A fat bike tire that excels in snow, ice, and slippery terrain
- Aggressive and siped tread provides traction in even the slickest conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
- Studded design allows for added traction in icy conditions
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 26 x 3.80||601479281237||513947||TIR46264235R|