$10.70 - $17.00
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
- HG technology has chamfered inner plates to optimise shifting performance on HG sprockets - Durability is assured through the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates - Includes connecting link - Weight: 335 grams
- 1/8th inch chain for single speed use - Plate thickness and standard riveting - Pin width: 8.6mm - RustBuster coating (500292-05 only) increases resistance to rust; ideal for winter riding or salty environments - 399g (112L)
$14.10 - $14.20
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
S1 Rustbuster is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8" chain. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Rustbuster rust-proof finish, suitable for beach environments and winter commuting - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
The Box Four chain employs an 8-speed platform in a similar strategy to the Prime 9 but at a great price point. The chain is polished and then chemically treated to achieve corrosion resistance. We engineered the inner link spacing to be a little tighter than other 8-speed chains and is optimized for use with our Box Four Wide/Narrow Chainring.
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 10-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in packs of four.
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
$18.40 - $18.70
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
The Z8 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Designed for use with internally geared hubs - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Suitable for MTB, road, and comfort riding - 1/2 x 3/32"
The KMC Z8.1 Rustbuster is an 8-speed chain suitable for trekking, MTB, and city touring. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Z bridge outer plate offers extended compatibility - Rustbuster coating provides anit-rust protection - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
The KMC Z1 Wide EPT chain is a durable and low-maintenance chain suited for all single-speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, internally geared hub systems, and share bikes. - Eco ProTeQ treatment offers superior anti-rust protection - Anti-drop design provides increased chain retention
$21.40 - $24.20
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- High Pin Power with Reinforced Durability - Quieter Riding Experience - Anti-Drop Design - Wider, Thicker, Safer
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
Page 1 of 3 Next page