- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
$9.50 - $209.95
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications. - Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains - Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry - Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike's delicate finish. Muc-off's pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC's and solvents, and it's alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It's safe on all surfaces, and it's even disc brake rotor and pad friendly. - Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber - Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors - Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner - Safe on anodized metal - Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids - Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level - Biodegradable - Dispenser tap available separately, LU1700
$10.00 - $204.00
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Incredible durability - New and improved anti-wear additives to improve component life. - Contains synthetic polymers for long distance-performance - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions - Petroleum-free formula for eco protection - Ideal for road cycling and cyclocross
The Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit covers all the bases when it comes to cleaning, protecting and lubing your bike. This kit isn't style specific either with all the essentials for Road, Cyclocross, MTB and the daily commute. Complete with our award winning Bike Cleaner, Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Two Prong Brush, Microfibre Cloth, Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Spray and Bio Wet Lube, this kit is the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for any bike fanatic! NB: To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use. - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner for quick, easy cleaning - Bio Drivetrain Cleaner for fast, effective drive chain degreasing - Assorted Muc-Off brushes and sponge for deep cleaning - Bike Spray for ultimate, post-wash protection - Tool Box included for convenient storage - Bio Wet Lube included for incredible drive chain efficiency - Includes Premium Microfiber Cloth for easy drying - Perfect gift for any bike lover
$8.70 - $165.10
Our Classic LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. "Riding in" forms an extremely low-friction plating. Plating bonds to chain; can't be washed off! Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. Extremely durable and outlasts all other chain lubes! Environmentally sensitive and saves money. To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance. We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech's Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
$8.70 - $165.10
Our Classic ORIGINAL chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. - “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating. - Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off! - Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes! - Environmentally sensitive and saves money. - To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Original BCL is more concentrated for exceptional durability under the most challenging conditions. The two formulas are compatible and may be used interchangeably. We recommend the Original Bicycle Chain Lube for mountain bikes, cyclo-cross, and more extreme conditions. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lube on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions..
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is a complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It's also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals.
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
Just spray away! There’s no need for rinsing with our High-Performance Waterless Wash, it gets the job done all on its own. Muc-Off Waterless Wash is a highly advanced, easy-to-use spray that cleans and polishes in seconds without the need for water. It details your whole bike, motorcycle, or car in seconds leaving behind a streak-free shine. Its innovative formula is designed to encapsulate any surface dirt to prevent scratching. Use it to remove light contaminants in between major washes. FEATURES: - Cleans and polishes in one application - No need for water! - Long lasts luster - No residual dust or streaks - Non-sticky - Powder free - Suitable to use on bicycles, motorcycles, cars & R.V's
$18.30 - $88.95
Our Classic Freehub Grease is specifically designed for all freehubs that require a lightweight grease. These style hubs we like to call the more mechanical hubs. Unlike the simpler, fewer parts of the Pawl style hubs. Dumonde Tech Freehub Grease performs in a broad temperature range from the heat of summer to the frigid temperatures of the north. "Pour Point" of Freehub Grease is -30 degrees. Follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's Freehub Grease. Our Freehub Grease is Exclusively used by: Industry 9 "Legacy", "Hydra" and "101" hubs and Stan's NoTubes, Hermes Sport, and Hawk Racing. Used, endorsed and/or recommended by: Crank Brothers, Boyd Cycling, Ritchey Design and Paul Components. Campagnolo North America recommends our Freehub Grease as an alternative to their lb-100 Grease as it is no longer available in North America. Our Freehub Grease is a proven replacement for any hub or wheel company's grease.
$16.80 - $88.00
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
SILCA Super Secret Chain lube started out as a project to develop the fastest hot-melt wax lubricant available more than a year ago. Josh has been recommending Hot Melt Wax and helping Pro cyclists and triathletes wax chains for years and wanted to bring his lubricant formula to our customers, the challenge was how to consistently melt, dip and agitate the chain across different crockpot designs and temperatures. The project took a fascinating turn from the world of IndyCar when Josh was introduced to a group that had developed a technology to put micro-scale wax powders into a solution that was quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disulfide would quickly prove to beat all currently available hot-melt waxes in friction testing while being much faster and easier to apply. Best of all perhaps is that this formula would prove to be very environmentally friendly, utilizing 4 different types of wax, nanoplatelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disulfide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove Secret Chain Lube. - 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles with the precision applicator tip for dripping on your chain, or 12oz lube (leaving room for your chain) for dipping the chain - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - Apply according to video and let dry for AT LEAST 12 hours for optimal results, 24 hours if applied in cool or humid weather conditions! We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for next time! - NOTE: Over time the WS2 will begin to settle to the bottom of the bottle, shake well before using!
This one's for the speed freaks. Say hello to the world's fastest race lube – Ludicrous AF! In development for over three years and perfected throughout the 2020 Grand Tour season, with multiple podiums and an overall win at the Giro d'Italia. Stripped back to the bare essentials–no coloring, no fragrance, no additional corrosion inhibitor, just a unique blend of environmentally friendly raw ingredients designed to minimize chain friction and wear, while maximizing performance in all conditions. - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Petroleum-free formula, environmentally friendly ingredients and biodegradable - Works in temperatures down to -20°C
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$23.85 - $70.95
The Classic MR GREASE with our "Micro Resistance Polymer" technology provides the ultimate protection and performance for bearings and suspension forks. MR Grease polymerizes to the surfaces leaving a barrier of grease that reduces wear, provided corrosion protection, and is waterproof. MR Grease is carbon fiber safe. Our Classic Liquid Grease can be used to thin MR Grease to create a lighter weight viscosity if desired.
Each kit contains: - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner: 1L, Bike Protect: 500ml, Dry Weather Lube 50ml, Bio Degreaser: 500ml, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Claw Brush
Each kit contains: - Equipment cleaner: 500ml, Sweat Protect: 300ml, Luxury Chamois Cream: 100ml, C3 Dry Weather Lube: 50ml, Premium Microfiber Cloth, Muc-Off tote bag
The Muc-Off Bike Care Essentials Kit contains all the basic elements you need to be able to look after your bicycle. Clean, polish and protect packed in a tidy tote. - 1 Liter Bike Wash - Drivetrain Cleaner, 500ml - 50ml Bio Dry Lube - MO-94, 400ml - Claw Brush
UFO chain lubricant hardens to a 100% dry coating to protect against unwanted contaminants, which results in a quieter drivetrain, reduced friction and component wear. - Tested in real-world conditions to quantitatively create the most efficient mode of chain lubrication to date - The improved performance and reduced friction can save up to 5 watts for increased efficiency - *Bottle, chain and air temperature should be at or above 68F for proper application and performance - *Additional instructions and recommended application steps are included in box - 300 km per coating - More than 35 coatings per bottle - Non toxic, non-flammable, bio-degradable formula - Increased temperature stability - apply between 5-35OC / 41-95OF
$22.30 - $61.50
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Royal Blood mineral oil is a specially formulated, low viscosity hydraulic fluid that ensures consistent performance of Magura brakes. - Doesn't absorb water - Lubricates entire braking system
$12.90 - $54.90
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Dirty drive train? We have you covered. Bike and wheels covered in mud? No problem! This is the perfect basic kit to clean and lube your bike. - 1 Liter Bike Wash - Bio-Degreaser, 500ml - 50ml Bio Dry Lube - Claw Brush
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
Page 1 of 6 Next page