To our valued customers and friends:
All of us at Free Flight are wishing you good health and high spirits during these trying times. Most importantly, we truly hope this email finds you, your family, friends, and colleagues safe and healthy.
During this time, we are still open and doing our best to provide the same level of service and bike sale resources as we adopt necessary precautions to maintain the health of our customers and employees.
Physical activity is an important aspect of both our physical and mental health. While we don’t know how long this situation will go on, we do know that being outside is not only safe, but it is encouraged. We remain open so we can keep you biking, working out, and doing what you love.
Our store will be initiating new safety practices and taking additional steps to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our safety initiatives include the following:
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to our customers and employees.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas throughout our store many times throughout the day.
- Providing free pick-up and delivery for all service work.
- Providing free delivery for all new bike sales.
- Curbside pick-up with bike purchases or services.
- Taking payment for products and services over the phone with scheduled, minimal contact, pick-up times.
- Providing employees with mitigation strategies and information provided by the CDC and requiring that all employees stay home if they develop any symptoms resembling COVID-19.
During these times a lot is uncertain, but you can still count on us. We want to ensure that you are still able to exercise; whether you are riding at home on your indoor set-up, riding outdoors, or using other fitness equipment. If you have a new bike or service inquiries, do not hesitate to call us at (563) 582-4500. We will be re-evaluating as this situation unfolds.